20170914 – 2017-09-14
- Configuration for NUCLEO-L073RZ board with STM32L0 chip.
- Configuration for 32F769IDISCOVERY board with STM32F7 chip.
20170311 – 2017-03-11
- Configuration for 32F746GDISCOVERY board with STM32F7 chip.
- Enabled function context checking and all stack overflow checks in configuration files.
- Changed number of queued signals and signal actions for
main()thread to 8 in all
- Reduced size of stack for interrupts to 1kB in all configurations.
- Replace all uses of
20161124 – 2016-11-24
This is just a snapshot with version 0.3.0 of distortos.
20160503 – 2016-05-03
- Configurations for NUCLEO-F091RC board with STM32F0 chip, NUCLEO-F103RB board with STM32F1 chip and NUCLEO-F429ZI board with STM32F4 chip.
- Ability to selectively enable/disable examples via Kconfig menus.
- staticSoftwareTimerBlinker example application, which demonstrates the most basic aspects of static software timers: creating and starting them, passing arguments to timers’s function by reference and by value.
- Change “Interrupt priority disabled in critical sections” (ARCHITECTURE_ARMV7_M_KERNEL_BASEPRI) option to 0 in all configurations, so they use ARMv7-M‘s PRIMASK to disable all interrupts during critical sections. This is the new default setting in distortos, as this is a more conservative (and thus safer for a beginner) approach, which doesn’t require any special configuration of interrupt priorities (default value is 0).
20160226 – 2016-02-26
- Build infrastructure from distortosTemplateSubfolder.
- staticThreadBlinker example application, which demonstrates the most basic aspects of static threads: creating and starting them, passing arguments to thread’s function by reference and by value, joining them.
- dynamicThreadBlinker example application, which demonstrates the most basic (and one more advanced) aspects of dynamic threads: creating and starting them, passing arguments to thread’s function by reference and by value, detaching them.
- Configurations for all boards supported by distortos: 32F429IDISCOVERY, NUCLEO-F401RE and STM32F4DISCOVERY.
README.mdfile with some brief explanation and quick examples.
- Integration with Travis CI service.