20180701 – 2018-07-01
- CMake-based build system. At this moment all configuration is still done with Kconfig – CMake loads selected
distortosConfiguration.mkand only deals with compilation. Typical use case involves following steps: select configuration with
make configure CONFIG_PATH=..., create output folder of your choice (
mkdir output) and enter it (
cd output), configure compilation with
cmake .. -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../distortos/cmake/Toolchain-arm-none-eabi.cmakeand finally start the build with
make. You can obviously use other CMake generators, e.g. Ninja, Eclipse CDT4 project, … CMake-based build system will only support configurations with proper board, i.e. “Custom board” choice for “Board” in Kconfig is not supported.
- Removed tup build infrastructure – tup is no longer supported for building distortos.
20170914 – 2017-09-14
This is just a snapshot with version 0.5.0 of distortos.
20170311 – 2017-03-11
This is just a snapshot with version 0.4.0 of distortos.
20161124 – 2016-11-24
This is just a snapshot with version 0.3.0 of distortos.
20160503 – 2016-05-03
This is just a snapshot with version 0.2.0 of distortos.
20160226 – 2016-02-26
- Basic make and tup build infrastructure.
- Some example sources and headers to demonstrate how the template and build files are supposed to work.
README.mdfile with some brief explanation and quick examples.
- Integration with Travis CI service.